Here are just some random thoughts to close out the week…
- I am oh-so-glad that it’s January, and TV goodness has begun once again. Between the Bachelor, 24, the Biggest Loser, etc. my social calendar is filled, my friends.
- Speaking of television, two weeks into a Paula-free American Idol, and I haven’t missed her. At all.
- One more TV bit, I am once again sucked into Celebrity Rehab. If you need another reason to say no to drugs or just need a reminder that folks still need Jesus, you should really check that show out.
- Three weeks into the new year and I’m still on the exercise bandwagon. And, hold on to your hats, I’m not hating it!
- Also, I tried out the Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD this week, and apparently I have not grown any coordination in the last 20 years.
- I started reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to Abby this week. Pure torture for someone on a diet. Pure. Torture.
- My son, who just began speaking a language that we can understand a few months ago, can count and recognize his numbers from 1 to 6. When did this happen? For all those “experts” who say kids can’t learn from watching television, I have a 2 year old that can recognize his numbers that can prove you wrong. (And just so you don’t think I am against trying to teach my kids stuff at home, I’m not. I just generally think it’s a good idea that they first have a good grasp of the English language, which Grayson has not quite mastered yet.)
- Peopleofwalmart.com has forever changed the way I shop at Wal-Mart (which is not very often anymore). It has helped with impulse buying though, because I am constantly looking for strange looking people. And, incidently, YOU DON’T HAVE TO LOOK FAR.
Hope you all have a great Saturday! I plan to spend the majority of mine in my pajamas.